My journey with jagat mandir school

My journey with JM school
I came to jagat mandir school when I was kid. I was too small when I joined this school. I came from village and I studied in this school. I stayed in hostel  and I didn't know what to do what not to do. I was little bit worried to stay in hostel. I was kept in playgroup with many other kids. Then next year I joined nursey class and I learned many things with my primary level teacher who taught me abc 123 and Nepali words. I still remember aratimam archanamaa and dhana miss . Dhana miss was my favorite teacher at that time. She was very nice. Still arati mama and archana mam are teaching in this school dhana miss left this school when I was in UKg. I miss her alot . I didn't read lkg  I jumped to UKg. When I was in UKg class i was very nervous and Durga mam who was class Teacher of that class help me out to learn many things. At UKg I meet many new friends and I was really happy to meet them  .at UKg class me and my friends did many things which is still memorable to me. Next year we all joined class one and we all were happy at that time to joined class one. Our class teacher was roma miss she is still teaching in this school. I Still remember many things when I was in class one. At class one me and my friend used to do many naughty things and we were mostly punished by roma miss. I still remember the punishment. She was really strict but she was good also. At class one we went to godawari and we enjoyed alot. That moment was really memorable. And next year we all joined to class two. We all were very exicted and our class teacher was menu ka miss she was Nepali teacher. She is also still teaching in this school. We joined eca club and we were much exited to joined we all joined in different clubs. I went to madal club. At class two we went to saga I still remember that moment with my friends and teacher that time was really enjoyable and memorable for me. After that next year we joined class three . We meet many new friends who came to this school from another school. We were very happy. Our class teacher was DG sir he was very interesting teacher. He was english teacher  . At class three we did many memorable things. We went to pulbari gumba when we were in class three. We all were very happy an we all enjoyed alot. The time was really interesting at that time  with my friends and teachers. And after that next year we joined class four. Our section was separated. I was in section a and our class teacher was sirjana mam . She was social teacher . At class  four we made lots of memories. We went many places. We enjoyed a lot at that time.  I spend many beautiful time with my friends and teacher . At the end of class four we enjoyed alot by doing naughties thi by writing in walls and playing with paper balls. That time really memorable with my friends. After that we joined to class five. Our class teacher was shyam he was our hostel wadern too. He was math teacher he was really good teacher and he was strict also I remember the stick that he used to used beat us when we make mistakes. At class five we all school went to watch movie the movie name was mero school. The movie was really nice and interesting. We went to nagigumba at that time . The time was really interesting and memorable with my friends and teachers. After that we all joined to class six. Our class teacher was agian shyam sir. We all were happy to have our same class teacher. Mostly I was really Happy. I started playing basketball basketball ball from class six. Mahendra sir encourage me to play basketball ball. He gave me some training and slowly I tried play well and I joined school team. I went to many tournaments and I played. At class six we did many interesting activities too. We went to nagarjun for excrusion . We were very happy. We all happily went to nagarjun  with our teacher. At nagarjun we enjoyed a lot by walking and by seeing beautiful places. We enjoyed a lot at that time. The time was really interesting and will be memorable for me with my friends and teachers. And after that next year we joined class 7 . Our class teacher was Sarita mam. She was english teacher. She was also strict and she was a good teacher also. At class me and my friends were mostly punished by her because we used to make noise in the class. I still remember the parents day of class 7. We all boys of our class danced in parents day. It's was really interesting and was memorable. I did many interesting things at class 7. The time   will be really memorable for me. After that we joined at class 8. Class 8 was boring also and was interesting also. Our class teacher was kamal sir. During class we did many memorable things. We went to tour  at dhading. The time was really enjoyable . We did many interesting things too. We appeard our dle  examination too. The moment of class 8 was really interesting with my friends and teachers. After that we joined class 9 .  The second last class of our school life. At class 9 we repeted our same class teacher. There are many lots memories with my friends and teachers at class 9. We did many interesting things and activities. We went to exhibition and councelling class . We went to many place. We went tour to pokhara lumini chitwan. We all  went some of didn't went. The time was really interesting. We enjoyed a lot and made many memories with friends and teachers  . Class 9 parents was the last parents day of our school life at that time we all danced and sang a song.class 9 will be really memorable for me. And the last class of our school life class 10. The time of see that we should affered for our successful life. Class ten will be most memorable for me because there are lot of memories with my friends and teachers.  Class 10 was boring and interesting too. Mainly I was boored because of the rules of class 10 . It is too much strict interesting and boring too. At class 10 we went to monsoon hike we did lot of fun at monsoon hike the time was really enjoyable and interesting. We went to many schools to appeared our exams. We went to picnic at tokha with our teachers. The time was really enjoyable and will be memorable. At picnic we didmany things like singing dancing and playing. The time was really enjoyable. And after this all I have spend my 13 years in this school and while leaving this I will take take my all memorable things that I have spend in this school and this school will be most memorable for me. The teachers who taught me. The friends with whom I play joke and share everything. I am verythankful with my teachers who taught many things and who gave us many knowledge. My beautiful journey with jagat mandir school ends here
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular Posts